Community Living Camp DAY 3 πŸ’«

The 3rd day of the camp also started with aerobics. Jithi mam taught another 4 steps and like as yesterday steps were performed with song in the end of the section.

After the breakfast, sini chichi presented camp news.

Then by 9:30 am, Dr. Shaji N Raj (Motivational Trainer) took the class on the topic ‘We Can Change’. It was an interactive class. ‘My behaviour is my responsibility, my time is my responsibility, my happiness is my responsibility, my value is my responsibility’, He always used to say this quote. In the last part of the session we realized that resource person who came to handle the session was sreeja teacher’s husband. We gave momento in the name of our college for this valuable time.

Then after the lunch, we got busy with the preparations of the survey and flash mob. By 3 pm, we went for the survey as instructions given by the teachers. I was in the 1st group. My other group members are Sruthi, Sandhya, Sibana, Basil, Keerthana, Veena, Liji Sister, Anagha and Ashly. It was my first experience to go for a survey. Our group leader divided group into 5, each consist of 2 members. So, Sandhya and I were in one group. We collected data from 2 houses and also as part of Earn while you learn project, we sold out two lotion and one hand wash. In our group, Sibana and Ashly sold more things. It was a wonderful experience for us. All other group members also successfully completed the survey.


By 5:30 pm, we reached and did flashmob. The main objective of doing flashmob is to capture the attention of people in the locality and convey our theme ‘Sustainable Development’ to the people.

Then we went back to our study center. After freshing up, each group shared their survey experience.

After the dinner, we prepared camp news. Then we watched the movie ‘Varanam Aayiram’ for valentine’s day celebration.

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Phase 1 : Day 2πŸ‘©‍🏫

ΰ΄•ΰ΄²ിΰ΄•πŸŒΌπŸŒΌ

Field tripπŸ“