Teaching practice phase 2 : Day 5πŸ‘©‍🏫

'1st day in cottonhill school as a mathematics teacher.'
I reached school at 9:15 am. As per timetable i have both the classes on the 6th period. So i changed 9I period to 1st period with bhagya's timetable. She also have clash on this period.So, I went 9I to take my 1st class. There was birthday girl, she gave me chocolates. then i started the topic 'Two Equations'. It was little strain to control the class under my control, later i got it. When I start at teaching , I can realise that most of the students did not know the basics of equations. Then I make them understand how to construct equations ,how to find the value of unknown etc.Then I gave one follow up to date to the basic problem so I couldn't finish my lesson plan.
In the sixth period I went to 8H and Discussed one side and discussed 'one side and two angles' of equal triangles. Here, I can able to control the class. I gave one activity related to all the three concept related to equal triangles. Follow up activity also given.
At 3:30pm, we left the school.


Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Phase 1 : Day 2πŸ‘©‍🏫

ΰ΄•ΰ΄²ിΰ΄•πŸŒΌπŸŒΌ

Field tripπŸ“