Teaching practice phase 2 : Day 36πŸ‘©‍🏫

' THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL INTERNSHIP PROGRAME '
I reached school at 9:15am. After the prayer, i went get substitution periods. After discussing with prasila teacher (class teacher of 9I), she decided to gave me afternoon periods. 
In the 2nd period, i went to 8H to conduct achievement test on my project topic. After the class, i creates a friendly talk with my butterflies of 8H. Also took many photos with them. I was very sad when I left the class after the period. I feel soo much attachment to them.
Then in the afternoon periods, i went to 9I to took balance portion of irrational multiplication. By 2 periods, i can sble finish that chapter. In the last period, i conducted test on the chapter new numbers.
That' the end of my teaching practice...

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Phase 1 : Day 2πŸ‘©‍🏫

"Anti - Ragging Day Celebration"

ΰ΄•ΰ΄²ിΰ΄•πŸŒΌπŸŒΌ