Teaching practice phase 2 : Day 9πŸ‘©‍🏫

        "My 3rd week in cottonhill"
We reached school at 9:15am. Road infront of the school was busy with police cars and ministerial cars.
Today, Plus One higher secondary classes for this academic year will begin. So the chief minister and educational minister inaugurate the vocation.
Today, i have only one class ie, 9I which in the last period. 
We lost our rest room for 3 days because of the D.Led exam. So we were alloted to sit in the varendah. We arranged benches and desks and sat there. I did pending works in my free hours. 
In the last period, i went to 9I. I taught the balance of the age problem using ict. The students were not paying attention as they were preparing to leave the class for home. I am unable to manage it . So that, i cant complete a single question. 

                 'A bad day for me'.πŸ˜•


Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Phase 1 : Day 2πŸ‘©‍🏫

ΰ΄•ΰ΄²ിΰ΄•πŸŒΌπŸŒΌ

Field tripπŸ“